Follow the Movement
Share your perspective
While many of blog posts for BEYOND feature Rocketship teachers, leaders, parents and students, we’re eager to share perspectives about excellent teachers & leaders, personalized learning, engaged parents and rethinking elementary school from the ground up. We love to publish positive and proactive pieces that shed light on the world of public education.
Email your story idea and a little about yourself to BEYOND@rsed.org. We’ll get back to you within two weeks of your submission.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Our posts tend to be between 300-800 words
- Most of our readers are educators, parents or community members interested in education
- If your piece is published on BEYOND, we’ll need to include a bio. Please include a 60-90 word bio
- Links to other pieces you’ve written are very helpful!
- If you’re an active tweeter, share your Twitter handle
You retain copyright of the piece and grant BEYOND the nonexclusive right to run the piece online or in any future collections of pieces. You grant us the right to run the piece exclusively for 14 days. If you choose to republish it on your blog or another publication, please include a line that says the piece originally ran on BEYOND.
Learn more about Rocketship
Tour a Rocketship school
We offer tours of our schools to teachers, leaders, parents, community members and folks who want to learn more about our work. Visit rsed.org/tour to sign up.
350 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 109
Redwood City, CA 94065